Hostel goes empty and quiet again, students hide for safety as fear of SARS invasion hit my hostel
It was almost a hectic day, on my way from school so so tired,
I went to school immediately after returning from church "quite unusual though" had to do it just to get some lines upstairs in response to the trending news on all unilorin platforms and been aware of the fact that once it's 2pm the regular jams competition between room 1 and room 4 commences and would be distracted.
Getting close to my hostels' gate already thinking if I will be patient enough to put some food stuffs together in my kitchen or patronize one of the "Filling stations" around with the popular IYA YUSUF already ringing in my mind,
Getting closer to the gate I was expecting the usual noise and loud sound of music as a result of the competition which usually ends by 7pm but heard nothing as, everywhere was just quiet and calm, was already worried cos the last time I experienced this SARS were in my hostel,
Was about opening the gate when Ayo" rushed out of my compound,
Hi Ayo,
Hi Jaustin, she said as she walks very fast rushing back to her hostel, i became so worried thinking something is actually wrong, other neighbors behind ran back as a result of this
(I Entered)
Met my hostel as quiet as it has not been for a while now.
Still thinking what was wrong, looked round couldn't see any SARS officer all i could see was light in almost all the rooms except one with femi(cheif noise maker) already walking around in his room as he usually does when reading, oh!!! Now I remembered the trending news ( the release of the provisional exams timetable for 200/100 level) is the cause. I was about smiling couldn't smile but laughing out loud,
Shouting "darnycruz" kilo sele? There is light o, make we jam some songs na?
And Tolulope (Tolu) replied from her room in her soft voice, _Sorry Mr Jaustin the line you are trying to reach is currently unavailable #reading mode activated, please try again later_,
Laughing as I heard almost everyone laughing in their rooms then I knew #exams mode activated indeed.
HurrayπππππHostel is peaceful again thanks to exams πππ
It's me *Jaustin*
I want to be your friend pleaseπ
Https://wa.me/2348114577592
Thank you
__We are currently working on a very good skit and I'm so sure you will like it,
a must watch for all unilorites__
Please ππππππππ
Share this with groups and friends
THANK YOU
*JAUSTIN MEDIA*
It was almost a hectic day, on my way from school so so tired,
I went to school immediately after returning from church "quite unusual though" had to do it just to get some lines upstairs in response to the trending news on all unilorin platforms and been aware of the fact that once it's 2pm the regular jams competition between room 1 and room 4 commences and would be distracted.
Getting close to my hostels' gate already thinking if I will be patient enough to put some food stuffs together in my kitchen or patronize one of the "Filling stations" around with the popular IYA YUSUF already ringing in my mind,
Getting closer to the gate I was expecting the usual noise and loud sound of music as a result of the competition which usually ends by 7pm but heard nothing as, everywhere was just quiet and calm, was already worried cos the last time I experienced this SARS were in my hostel,
Was about opening the gate when Ayo" rushed out of my compound,
Hi Ayo,
Hi Jaustin, she said as she walks very fast rushing back to her hostel, i became so worried thinking something is actually wrong, other neighbors behind ran back as a result of this
(I Entered)
Met my hostel as quiet as it has not been for a while now.
Still thinking what was wrong, looked round couldn't see any SARS officer all i could see was light in almost all the rooms except one with femi(cheif noise maker) already walking around in his room as he usually does when reading, oh!!! Now I remembered the trending news ( the release of the provisional exams timetable for 200/100 level) is the cause. I was about smiling couldn't smile but laughing out loud,
Shouting "darnycruz" kilo sele? There is light o, make we jam some songs na?
And Tolulope (Tolu) replied from her room in her soft voice, _Sorry Mr Jaustin the line you are trying to reach is currently unavailable #reading mode activated, please try again later_,
Laughing as I heard almost everyone laughing in their rooms then I knew #exams mode activated indeed.
HurrayπππππHostel is peaceful again thanks to exams πππ
It's me *Jaustin*
I want to be your friend pleaseπ
Https://wa.me/2348114577592
Thank you
__We are currently working on a very good skit and I'm so sure you will like it,
a must watch for all unilorites__
Please ππππππππ
Share this with groups and friends
THANK YOU
*JAUSTIN MEDIA*
Comments
Post a Comment