Residence of okeodo in panic as angry student lock up SARS officials in hostel.
My hostel(name withheld) is one of the razz hostels in okeodo with different personalities and diverse characters, one of the major events in my hostel is the weekly competition between room 1 and room 4, the competition which normally attract students from other hostels, during this competition the rooms involved plays music at the highest volume then we judge who has the best selection of jams and who's speaker produces the hardest kick.
The rate at which SARS operatives visits us is so alarming as they visit almost every week, and whenever they visit, they go extra mile to checking our phones(messages, emails and what's app) and at the end find reasons to extot money from us, this has become a regular occurrence,
No sooner had we started thinking on how to stop this occurrence.
Just returned from church some hours ago, picked up my PC as usual to work on a project, my hostel was as noisy as I've already got used to, that I was already distracted.
Due to compliants from some female students (names withheld) preparing for exams there was a bit reduction in the noise, then I could think straight, 'smiled at younger brother' picked up my headset and phone, toned to one of this radio stations to listen to a very interesting weekly program.
All of a sudden! the noise stopped and I began to wonder, "this is unusual" already guessing something was wrong, looked through the window and behold (the men are around) "SARS"
Was a bit Disturbed, then tried hiding my PC.
I heard them knocking at room 4 screaming" open this door" in the room were four guys who refused opening the door, replying 'we aren't opening we've got nothing for you this time around"
The SARS officers got so angry that I could hear one already grabbing his gun, then I knew we were in for war,
I stepped out of my room to see what I can do to help the situation. Finally the door was opened and two of the of the three policemen rushed in leaving one standing outside, I never knew how this guys were able to outsmart the policeman forcing their way out leaving them inside, closed the door and the biggest padlock in my hostel was used to lock it.
The policeman outside tried confronting them but got a counter confrontation as all the students ran out of their rooms with one weapon or the other. Then I could see my younger brother already covering the event for his blog, the policeman outside ran out of ideas, runs back to the station to mobilise more of his men to the scene, the men inside attempted shooting but students were already all over the place with all sort of weapons predominantly kitchen tools, stones, woods etc. the atmosphere was so tensed and noisy which attracted student from other hostels who also joined the fight.
Not up to 5 minutes we could hear the sound of siren and sporadic shootings,
I was scared trying to believe all those sounds weren't directed at my hostel, but it keeps drawing closer, I looked through the faces of this students and all I saw was panick, fear and all were ready to run as some female students have already started locking their rooms,
I rushed to my room and guess what! younger brother has already arranged our books and the only thing on our mind was running to a friend's place at ajanaku.
I couldn't smile as everything looked like a well planned play, then decided to remove my headset and behold from the headset I heard "story story story story" Oh my God I've been listening to "story story" a regular drama on radio Nigeria, I was so shocked π²thinking how the story was so real that I could visualize everything.π₯π€ππππ
It's still me *Jaustin*
I Just want to be your friend this is my number
http://wa.me/2348114577592
please save it as *Jaustin media*
Thank you
ππππππππππππππππ
Share this story with friends and groups, *Thank you*
*JAUSTIN MEDIA*
Comments
Post a Comment